Saturday, August 24, 2013

Frappe Coffee

Frappe Coffee is a quiet and serene place to chill. They play slow love songs and the atmosphere made me feel so relaxing. I like their coffee, they taste good. And they had come out with more choices of cakes. The cafe is situated near Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara. Its just opposite Maybank. I got to know this place when I was checking out brochures in the student affair office. They give discounts if you present their brochures. So, if you're a SEGi student, make sure to check it out.



Orange Cake with Macaron

Chocolate Pyramid Cake with Lemon Filling

Cafe Mocha

Caramel Macchiato

Should always take a pic with coffee stain on lips

 Not forgetting a selfie!

I added a bit of punk in my look: studded collar + big black watch and jeans jacket.

1 comment: