Wednesday, September 18, 2013

進撃の巨人! Titans Invasion!

Seriously, blog about anime in the middle of the night is so "otaku" ( 宅 ). Recently, I'm in love with this anime called "Attack On Titan"  (進撃の巨人/Shingeki no Kyojin) - story about how humans struggle to discover ways to defeat the mysterious human-eating titans. Its different from other anime in a way that you keep wanna watch the next episode. For me, its a pain that I have to wait for one week for a new episode to be released, but its worth it! I really love how the author plan the storyline which you cant predict whats gonna happen next (like the characters that I think will live longer for at least few more episodes, died suddenly. lollll. And i've got shocked so many times). I almost cried too when the main characters witnessed their love ones died in front of them. Dint know I can be so sentimental watching anime. For those who hasnt watch, give this anime a chance! Its worth your time. My dad still cant understand why I love it so much, he said I'm wasting my time for some cartoon, I tried explain but I guess my explaining skill really sucks. Dad, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ONE DAY! Even if you don't, Imma keep watching. LOL.


 Seid ihr das Essen?
Nein, wir sind der Jäger!
(Are you the prey? 
No, we are the hunter!)




BTW, I'm team Armin. That kid's a genius.

1 comment:

  1. Surprised when I saw your blog update about Attacks on Titans. =P
    I like the theme songs very much, got military feel (although I don't understand the lyrics at all, haha)...

    ReplyDelete